- : B3TSI at Cachan
B3TSI is a market research consulting company. Surveys are managed in a homemade mainframe system. I design, develop and deploy micro frontend services interfaced with the surveys system. The main purpose is to bring new features which cover internal and external communication needs.
- Create web platforms to collect survey responses from the web
- Redesign and migrate data systems to bring an anonymization layer
- : AutoVisual by L'argus at Paris
AutoVisual by L'argus is an auto offers aggregator and price comparator. Several bots daily crawl new offers to score and index them. I manage the split of the procedural proof-of-concept system into reusable functional packages to be deployed in a containers environment. The main purpose is to remove deadlocks due to the initial procedural and monolithic approach.
- Design a distributed crawling system to feed a public offers registry
- Implement a meta-crawling layer to feed an internalized vehicles registry
- : Orsys Formation at Paris La Défense
I conduct training sessions to teach technology courses from company trainees.
- Android: develop mobile apps
- Java 8: discover new features by practice
- : Leuville Objects at Versailles
Research and development in software mobility through the thesis subject “Communication in embedded systems with mobile agents”. The main purpose is to write a formal specification which describes a fault tolerant communication in a containers environment.
- Revision of the cloudlet architecture with software containers
- Run software containers on Android 5 ARM64
- : Essilor International at Vincennes
Essilor is a leader in corrective lens manufacturing. Tens of thousands lense orders are registered each day. Within the operations department, I manage and develop a reporting system which handled orders of the France area. The reporting system provides indicators to assist decisions taken by services inside the operations department.
- Ensure reporting system integrity and availability
- Develop reporting models to answer operational needs
- : Lycée Jean Macé at Vitry-sur-Seine
Provide courses and support to help students with their end-of-year information system projects and exams.
- Teach “Management information systems” course
- Organize end-of-year projects development
- : Spill.net at Paris
Spill.net is a web agency expert in website development of luxurious brands. I support and develop e-commerce websites based on a homemade framework.
- Backend development in PHP4 and PERL5
- : Contributor of Angular
Contribute to the Angular CLI Version 6 development by spotting and fixing two issues.
- Issue angular/devkit #698 ServerBuilder can't resolve lazy modules
- Issue angular/devkit #700 DevServerBuilder: HMR not work
- Present: Author of enten/angular-universal
An universal Angular 6 starter kit based on the Angular CLI Version 6 featuring Server-Side Rendering and Hot Module Reloading on both browser/server sides. It uses the Universal Development Kit through Schematics to perform build and development tasks.
- Universal build task to compile for browser and server at once
- Angular dev container to bring an extreme live development experience
- Present: Author of enten/udk
Universal Development Kit (udk) is a Webpack extension which improves universal Web application development. The main feature is the strict sequential multi-compilation according to the dependencies between bundles.
- Build mode: avoid bundle compilation if a dependency compilation failed
- Watch mode: recompile bundles in dependency relations order
- Dev container to avoid writing code for development purposes only
- : Contributor of React Universally
A starter kit for universal React 15 applications. Written in 2016, it's a first attempt to elaborate an universal toolchain for universal React application development. One year later, I write the starter kit enten/reduction which puts universal React best practices together and gives a new way to develop by using the Universal Development Kit.
- Universal React Web Application
- Extreme Hot Module Reloading with React 15 and Webpack 3
- : Author of enten/alfred.sh
Manage setup of an ArchLinux rootfs which enables LXC usage on Android: it capitalizes operations needed to achieve that on a virtual Android 5 with custom Goldfish 3.10 kernel.
- Run LXC container identified by its own IP address on the network
- Mount cgroups required to support LXC containers